All information contained on Manchester: Knowledge Capital’s web site has been produced based on available information and has been compiled in good faith. Some of the information on www.manchesterknowledge.com and linked sites has been provided by outside sources and inclusion of this information is outside the control of M:KC and does not imply endorsement.
Manchester: Knowledge Capital has taken reasonable care to ensure the information we have uploaded is accurate and up to date. M:KC, however cannot accept liability for any claims actions and demands arising from or relating to losses due to the accuracy of the information given on the M:KC web site and linked sites.
Should you have any comments to make regarding these pages and their content, please do not hesitate to contact us by:
Phone: +44 (0) 161 237 4630
Fax: +44 (0) 161 237 4650
Personal Information and Other Data We Collect
- We do not store personal information about people who visit this site unless they provide contact information via the ‘subscribe’ link or use one of our social media groups.
- If you provide any personal information to order to use a service on this website, it will only be used for the reasons given on the page.
Uses of the Information We Collect
- We may use personal information to provide the services you’ve requested.
- We may use personal information for auditing, research and analysis purposes in order to operate and improve our services. We would seek your consent before doing so.
- We may also share information with third parties in limited circumstances, including when complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services.
Your Choices and Rights
- The Data Protection Act 1998 provides you with a number of rights including the right to, access and correct information about you, which is held on computer and in some paper records.
- The Freedom of Information Act 2000 provides you with a general right to access ‘recorded’ information, held by public authorities, which relates to the public authority.
Data Controller – Advice on Obtaining Information
If you are unsure who holds your personal information or the information you are seeking may wish to telephone AGMA Policy and Research Unit for an “informal chat.” We may be able to direct you to who we believe holds the information you require. However without making a formal request we would simply be attempting to point you in the right direction and cannot guarantee that we would correctly identify and direct you to the public body who holds the information you require.
If you have questions about the use of your personal information, the Information Commissioner is the independent regulator for both Data Protection and Freedom of Information. More details are available at: www.informationcommissioner.gov.uk